How to Achieve Quality Coffee
According to the experts in the world of caffeine, filter quality coffee continues to gain more fans due to the fact that it tastes great, can be served quickly, and has many health benefits.
The coffee shop industry has grown dramatically in the past few decades, and in 2015 Canada imported approximately 866 million dollars of coffee! Because of the growing trend for coffee, consumers are more educated and discerning about the coffee they drink than ever before, making 2018 the year of good, quality coffee. And quality coffee begins with quality equipment.
Exclusive Coffee Machines
If you’re making coffee by the pot, Vancouver’s Finest carries a selection of coffee machines for you to choose from, including:
- Newco Thermal Office Coffee Barista Brewer – uses technology that controls the water temperature, water volume and water contact time to get the best possible cup of coffee. Furthermore, this brewer allows you to easily program it to brew into two different size dispensers and/or two different strengths with the same machine
- The FC Series – is an automatic modular brewer using a standard glass carafe. It produces extremely accurate brew volumes and better overall brew temperatures. The FC Series uses a pulse water inlet and gravity fed water faucet with a smart multi-server base design
- The 20:1 Series – was designed to satisfy customer requests for a thermal brewer that fits low clearance spaces. It features our advanced solid-state brewing and smart technology, a gourmet spray head and three independent brew selections
Variety of Decaffeinated Choices
Vancouver’s Finest can provide your office with a variety of decaffeinated drink choices, too, including:
- Martinson decaf hazelnut vanilla office coffee pods
- Twinning’s chai decaf tea k cups
- Twinning’s herbal teas, pure peppermint and pure chamomile
Boosting Office Spirit
Every manager wants to boost morale and have a more productive workforce. Therefore, having a variety of hot drinks on hand for your staff to choose from will do just that. This way, they’ll be more likely to stay in the office for coffee breaks and get more done.
You can make 2018 the year of good coffee in your office. We’ll come to your office for a free consultation on the different services and office coffee programs we offer. Then we’ll customize a coffee and beverage program especially for your office.
Have one of our fine coffee makers and a selection of brand name beverages installed in your break room. You’re employees will thank you!